Do you ever get jealous of your favorite celebrities and their stellar smiles? There is no need to be! Most of these stars have their dentist or orthodontist to thank for their pearly white and perfect grins. While it is true that Hollywood is all about gorgeous teeth, lots of celebrities are not born with immaculate dental situations. In fact, many stars seek out their dentists to improve their teeth so they can look better on screen and in pictures. Here are a few examples of some popular stars who have enhanced their appearance with dental assistance.
- Hillary Duff got a set of veneers to widen and mature her smile.
- Miley Cyrus changed her teeth to straighten, whiten and improve the shape of her teeth.
- Jennifer Garner got veneers to reduce an over-pronounced gum line.
- LeAnn Rimes got veneers to give herself a more mature smile.
- Tom Cruise was cursed with crooked, misaligned and discolored teeth. He improved his smile with veneers and braces.
- Nicholas Cage improved his grin with bright and white choppers.
- Jessica Alba lost one of her teeth while filming Good Luck Chuck in 2001. She replaced it with a natural-looking dental implant.
- George Clooney got veneers to fix teeth that he damaged by grinding through the years.
- Victoria Beckham has awful crowded, misshapen and discolored teeth which she upgraded when she got famous.
- Ben Affleck got veneers to lengthen his teeth and give himself a more mature smile.
- Lindsay Lohan got veneers to cover teeth that were damaged by her lifestyle.
- Katy Perry got veneers to give herself a more attractive smile.
- Zac Efron had a gap between his front teeth when he was younger. He received cosmetic surgery to fix his pearly whites and improve his overall look.
- Katie Holmes got veneers to cover up her less-than-perfect digits.
- Megan Fox improved her smile with veneers.
- Vice President Joe Biden improved his damaged teeth with better-looking replacements.
- Kate Beckinsale fixed her teeth with a whiter, straighter and better-shaped set.
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo got veneers to perfect his smile.
- David Bowie reduced his fang-like appearance with dental assistance.
- Gary Busey replaced his damaged teeth with veneers.
- Courtney Love also upgraded her teeth with a set of gorgeous replacements.
- Celine Dion had cosmetic surgery back in the 90’s to fix her unattractive smile.
- Jersey Shore’s Snooki got her teeth replaced with larger and whiter ones.
- David Beckham got his crooked teeth replaced when his career took off.
- Alessandra Ambrosio may have a perfect smile, but it is largely due to veneers.
- Jon Bon Jovi’s teeth got his teeth replaced with more attractive ones.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones replaced her short teeth with porcelain veneers to improve her smile.
- 50 Cent allegedly spent over $50,000 on his teeth!
- Emily Blunt gorgeous smile thanks to her amazing dentist and a wonderful set of veneers.
- Cheryl Cole got a new set of pearly whites to enhance her grin.
So what do all of these stars have in common? They all chose to improve their appearance with the help of wonderful cosmetic dentistry. You might then be asking what cosmetic dentistry is and how it could help your smile. This amazing portion of dentistry generally refers to dental work that improves the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums and or bite function. With help from Drs. Elam, Vaugh, and Fleming, you too could get a stunning smile and start grinning again with confidence. So if you would like to enhance your smile with brighter, whiter, straighter or more attractive teeth, and you live in Nashville, TN, come see us today to get started!
Come See Us For All Your Dental Health Needs
Here at Dentistry of Nashville, we believe in helping all our Nashville, TN area patients understand that their dental health is extremely important, as well as the appearance of their smile. Moreover, since dental health is now being linked to overall health, improving your dental health can help improve your overall health. If you would like more information about our practice, or services, please feel free to peruse the rest of our specially designed website or call and speak to one of our staff members now. To schedule your free consultation, contact our offices today.