HOW OUR OFFICE HAS RESPONDED TO THE PANDEMIC AND WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Our team has implemented an aggressive cleaning schedule and protocol for common areas and spaces, in addition to our regular sterilization and infection control practices.
- We always have, and will continue, to follow the Universal Precaution Standards set forth by the CDC in 1985 to keep our patients and our team safe! In light of the recent developments with COVID-19, we have increased the frequency and thoroughness of our sanitizing and infection control procedures. Our office is taking extra precautions and following the COVID-19 safety procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, the American Dental Association, and OSHA.
IS IT SAFE TO GO TO THE DENTIST’S OFFICE RIGHT NOW? SHOULD I WAIT?
- This is a great question. Dental practices and other businesses will reopen before COVID-19 is completely contained as a health threat, meaning there will still be some fear about being infected by the virus, but we are committed to keeping you safe.
- We always have, and will continue, to follow the Universal Precaution Standards set forth by the CDC in 1985 to keep our patients and our team safe!
- Additionally, we are completing a COVID-19 screening for every patient and team member to identify any signs or symptoms of illness prior to them entering the practice.
- We would like to remind you of the importance of oral health, staying on schedule with your cleanings, and getting necessary dental treatment. Prioritizing your oral health can help to avoid more serious complications and issues in the future. If you are unsure about postponing dental treatment, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. We are happy to discuss your options.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT MY NEXT APPOINTMENT?
- You can still expect the same great dental care from our wonderful team and doctors. However, in accordance with the recommendations from the CDC, ADA, and TDA our office has made a few small changes to support “social distancing”. Again, these changes are all in support of our efforts to keep our patients and valued team members safe.
- Upon your arrival, please enter the lobby with your face covering and check-in with our team at the front desk. Our lobby seating has been arranged so that you are safely distanced while you wait. If you have any concerns, please feel free to call 615-383-3690 before your appointment and we can make special arrangements for you.
- Our team will ask you a few screening questions and check your temperature when you check-in.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I START EXHIBITING SYMPTOMS RELATED TO COVID-19? WHAT IF I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS?
- Please help us keep our patients, team, and community safe. If you answered “yes” to any screening questions, or have concerns about recent contact with a COVID-19 positive patient we ask that you communicate this information with us and allow our team to reschedule your appointment.
Have any specific questions about the precautions we are taking to ensure the safety of you, our patient, and our team? Please feel free to call our office and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!